Analysis is critical and typically underrated. It’s a process where we raise all of the important questions about your situation and answer them together. The goal is to come to a mutual understanding not only about your wants, needs, and goals, but also those of your learners.
We’ll ask you questions like:
- What business problem are you trying to solve? What business outcomes are you trying to achieve?
- How do you envision success? What would you like people to do or believe as a result of training?
- What are your most important success factors?
- What does your audience already know, do, or believe?
- What factors aside from training influence their performance? (Shocking, we know.) But a lot of times a performance problem isn’t caused by lack of training!)
- What tools and resources do they have on the job to help them perform?
- What constraints influence performance and influence any solution we create? (For example, there’s no point in going mobile if no one has a tablet!)
Simply put, Analysis is the step where we get to know you. By fully understanding your situation, we ensure that we design learning solutions that produce only the results you need.